Mani Specialty Center can help you get HIV PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis).
When taken as prescribed, PrEP is a medicine that helps reduce your chances of getting HIV. PrEP can be taken as pills, or administered as shots. While it is safe for the most part, there have been people who experience different side effects like fatigue, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, and headaches. Remember to talk to your health care provider if you experience any symptoms.
Here are the steps to get PREP services at Mani Specialty Center:
- Schedule an appointment with us.
- Fill out our brief history form.
- Complete an HIV test (5 minutes).
- Collect blood to be sent to the lab (to check your kidney function).
- Collect urine for other STI testing.
- Get your HIV results.
- Get your treatment plan.
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to leave us a message!